Things to Bring
There are some items that you should bring for your stay at Malaika Camp.
- Good sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat, because we are 1500-1600 meters above sea level.
- Batteries and chargers for your camera, plenty of memory cards
- A pair of binoculars for game drives
- A warm jumper and long trousers for the evening campfire
- A warm jacket that you can cover at game drives in early morning and late afternoon.
- A lightweight raincoat. Sometimes in the afternoon there is rain shower
- Comfortable walking shoes, especially if you take a bush walk
- Please think of your personal medication. We have a first aid kit and we can also call the “Flying Doctors” in case of emergency
- A good mosquito spray for prophylaxis
We have electricity in every tent so you can charge your electrical appliances there.
In the lounge tent area we have free WiFi!
Please bring enough cash for:
- Park Fees* (if they are not included in your booking package)
- Extra activities, for example Balloon Safari, visit Maasai Village
- Your personal account at Camp
- Tip for staff and guide
Please settle your account to Malaika Camp always in cash (Kenya Shillings, Euro, US Dollar) before leaving the camp.