There are some items that you should bring for your stay at Malaika Camp.
- Good sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat, because we are 1500-1600 meters above sea level.
- Batteries and chargers for your camera, plenty of memory cards
- A pair of binoculars for game drives
- A warm jumper and long trousers for the evening campfire
- A warm jacket that you can cover at game drives in early morning and late afternoon.
- A lightweight raincoat. Sometimes in the afternoon there is rain shower
- Comfortable walking shoes, especially if you take a bush walk
- Please think of your personal medication. We have a first aid kit and we can also call the “Flying Doctors” in case of emergency
- A good mosquito spray for prophylaxis
Please bring enough cash for:
- Park Fees* (if they are not included in your booking package)
- Extra activities, for example Balloon Safari, visit Maasai Village
- Your personal account at Camp
Please settle your account to Malaika Camp always in cash (Kenya Shillings, Euro, US Dollar) before leaving the camp.